Covid-19 Prevention Protocols
Covid-19 is a daily global reality and at Pan African Lodge and Safaris, we are doing everything we can to provide an environment in which our guests can relax without additional risk of infection.
Aside from monitoring all current information provided by the South African Tourism Board on the global status of Covid-19,the following prevention protocols are followed on an ongoing basis, including:
- En-suit bedrooms for your comfort and social distancing.
- Spacious facilities and leisure areas that make self-isolation and social-distancing easy.
- Providing and implementing clear mandates for increased personal hygiene.
- Making hygiene amenities available for all guests.
- Keeping staff & guides updated on preventative procedures and protocols, as well as emergency procedures in the event of an incident/ suspected infection.
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness on vehicles, facilities and equipment.
- Providing hand-sanitizers on board our game drive vehicle.
- Encouraging guests to wash hands their frequently at rest-stops.